Welcome to the Razre WPF Framework
Razre is a WPF Application Framework designed to provide tools to help facilitate the development of WPF projects. This will be an ongoing project as I add more tools to provide an overall application framework.
The Razre WPF Framework currently provides the following:
- A DataTemplate based implementation of the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) UI design pattern.
- A Navigation system
- Currently provides the concept of a MainRegion with navigation to the ViewModel's
- Integrates support for dynamically built transition animations
- A full layout Theming mechanism
- Through the use of DataTemplate View to ViewModel resolution this system will provide the ability to do 100% full layout theme switching
- Does not rely on DynamicResource ensuring a very performant visual switching mechanism
- Utilizes Microsoft's Composite Application Library (CAL) http://compositewpf.codeplex.com/ with settings to synchronize the usage of the same CAL objects between your application and the Framework
The sample application needs alot of work so please take note. I will be adding more tools and framework objects in the future including support for my existing SortableCollection at http://sortablecollection.codeplex.com
This framework is in its early stages so please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and I hope that you find it useful.
Please see my blog at http://www.attachedwpf.com
and thanks again!