Welcome to the Razre WPF Framework
Razre is a WPF Application Framework designed to provide tools to help facilitate the development of WPF projects. This will be an ongoing project as I add more tools to provide an overall application framework.
The Razre WPF Framework currently provides the following:
- A DataTemplate based implementation of the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) UI design pattern.
- A Navigation system
- Currently provides the concept of a MainRegion with navigation to the ViewModel's
- Integrates support for dynamically built transition animations
- A full layout Theming mechanism
- Through the use of DataTemplate View to ViewModel resolution this system will provide the ability to do 100% full layout theme switching
- Does not rely on DynamicResource ensuring a very performant visual switching mechanism
- Utilizes Microsoft's Composite Application Library (CAL)
http://compositewpf.codeplex.com/ with settings to synchronize the usage of the same CAL objects between your application and the Framework
The sample application needs alot of work so please take note. I will be adding more tools and framework objects in the future including support for my existing SortableCollection at
This framework is in its early stages so please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments and I hope that you find it useful.
Please see my blog at http://www.attachedwpf.com
and thanks again!